- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Summary: The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company. The CTO works with Executive Management to grow the company through the use of technological resources.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as marketing, production, and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide leadership for a technological/ technical team whose responsible for all the technological systems and processes in the company.
- Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Insurance
About this Company
Insurance can be complicated. To be precise over 30 insurance companies, 55 brokerage companies, and more nearly 8,000 individual brokers in Egypt are all claiming to be the best. And if you make the wrong decision of selecting your insurance partner, or do the selection at...
See all Careers and Jobs at Wisely Insure