- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,500 to 4,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Receive, direct and replay telephone messages.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping, in order to aid executives.
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules.
- Perform other related duties as required.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Business Supplies and Equipment