- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- High School (or equivalent) at least
About the Job
Our client is a very well-known & leading E-Payment Services company in Egypt and they're looking for Senior System Analyst with the following role:
A systems analyst is responsible for researching, planning, coordinating and recommending software and system choices to meet an organization’s business requirements. The systems analyst plays a vital role in the systems development process.
- Participate in the identification of existing solutions or customer operations.
- Gather Solution Requirements and Prepare business requirements document.
- Prepare detailed analysis document with complete awareness with the appropriate techniques and well definition for functional and non-functional requirements.
- Collaborate with the solution architect to refine the business design along technical constraints.
- Collaborate with UX team to ensure design usability.
- Support developers and QC engineers by clarifying requirements or business concerns raised anytime within the development life cycle.
- Business Requirements gathering
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- User story writing
- Maintaining the Product Backlog and arranging the backlog items’ priorities with the customer.
- Develop requirements specification document using UML Technology.
More than 5 years
High School (or equivalent) at least
Financial Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
High Return is a fast growing HR consultancy firm, founded in 2014 by Tarek Moussa, Founder & Managing Director and Wael AbouElnour, Managing Partner. We bring more than 20 years of expertise in multinationals together with our unique services that we provide to enable...
See all Careers and Jobs at High Return