- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assigning tasks and RFQs to team members.Reviewing quotations before sending to clients (according to the process)
- Determining presentations topics to be held by presales engineers.
- Tracking and evaluating members performance.
- Motivating team members in order to achieve sales targets.
- Recommending technical solutions in order to add value and meet customer's requirements.
- Providing clients with technical support.
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management.
- Following up with clients.
- Testing new products.
- Searching for new products and solutions to meet clients requirements.
- Catching new suppliers and vendors, and creating relationships with them.
- Attending exhibitions, seminars, trainings.
- Creating marketing documents.
- Preparing submittals (catalouges, samples, compliance sheets, etc.)
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Networking Electronics and Semiconductors Telecommunications
About this Company
Gravity Smart Systems is a market-Ieading innovator of light current systems and contracting provider for all businesses in various industries. We provide the designing, efficiency and performance your business desires. We are uniquely positioned to innovate new ways in which...
See all Careers and Jobs at Gravity Smart Systems