- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and producing the required financial reports and statement.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Handle all the operational requirements.
- Manage the company’s cash flow.
- Manage the Budget preparation and its related variance analysis.
- Manage all the tax issues and the legality compliance.
- Ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, and compiled
- Review corporate and personal income tax returns to ensure accuracy
- Advise business owners and individuals regarding the tax code
- Oversee the processing of state and federal payroll taxes
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal regulations at all times
- Review and approve Accounts payable and receivable.
- Supervise cash receipts.
4 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
IEGco is committed to working side-by-side with Customer in order to fully meet the ever more demanding requirements. We stand by your side over the long-run to maintain and build added value in your profession and to help you improve performance daily.
See all Careers and Jobs at IEGco