- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Make sure that all administration facilities and medical machines work properly and take the necessary actions in case of malfunction, ensuring the continuous and safe operation of all equipment, lightening and air conditioners.
- Attend a meeting of branch managers.
- Submits a monthly/quarterly report to the Direct Manager on the performance of the branch.
- Make sure that doctors and other staff are well-dressed (following the correct and complete dress code), hygienic and located at their stations.
- Meets all VIP patients and escort them during their presence in the branch and solves any problems with the patients.
- Prepare a quarterly report on the performance of the branch and run a professional review of the staff.
- Review and implementation of all policies to combat infection.
- Perform any other duties related to the work assigned by the direct manager.
- Make sure that employees do not leave their stations during work hours without permission.
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other Healthcare and Medical Services Pharmaceuticals