- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Handle any unexpected costs that may exceed those agreed upon in the budget
- Follow-up on the deliveries and invoices of the received materials.
- Attend site meetings to monitor progress
- Review the construction method statements and risk assessments, and
- Develop work methods necessary for each site.
- Establish delivery terms, time and stages of inspection for the supply with project management team.
- Managing the final invoicing process
- Making sure the project meets agreed technical standards
- Review technical and material submittal submitted by technical office team.
- Anticipate standard solutions, take initiative, and make suggestions to solve any technical problems that may arise in Site
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
BETTER HOME GROUP
See all Careers and Jobs at Better Home
The group of companies specializes in the construction and operation of facilities that present a better way of living. It brings out the elegance of the old and well-established architecture, with a touch of modernity and...