- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based Work From Home
About the Job
A customer service agent, will act as a liaison, provide services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Managing of incoming calls.
- Initiating Orientation calls with new customers.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Healthcare and Medical Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
Ready Apps is a software house established based on a long professional experience varying between Software Development, Management, Business Development and Marketing plus a set of brilliant ideas that can make your life much easier and more fancy.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ready Apps, LLC
We introduce services...