- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Experience is required in at least one of the following Oracle products:
- Oracle Hyperion Planning and Budgeting
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Management
Hyperion Planning Consultant Job Responsibilities:
- Proficient and hands-on experience with EPM suite installation and configuration (v22.214.171.124 or higher including Hyperion Planning and Hyperion Essbase).
- Experience in EPM upgrade focused on Hyperion Planning and essbase v126.96.36.199.
- Experience in EPM – ERP (preferably PeopleSoft) integration using FDMEE & ODI.
- Sound knowledge on Hyperion Planning/Essbase, EPMA, Calculation Manager, Calculation scripts, Business rules and FR Reports.
- Knowledge of Shared Services and EPM Architect.
- Knowledge of Windows servers and application services.
- Good knowledge in Smart View and its usage for the business purpose.
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment with multiple competing deadlines.
- Excellent in consultation, presentation, verbal and written communications.
- Working experience in offshore-onshore model.
- Excellent documentation skills.
HFM Consultant Job Responsibilities:
- Firm understanding of Accounting and strong knowledge of the Hyperion toolset and master data management.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of DRM, FRS, Smart view.
- Good knowledge in planning and forecasting timelines and scheduling.
- Understand Client’s EPM process in detail.
- Facilitate developers with the necessary clarification.
- Review the design against the business requirements.
- Understands key financial and operational drivers of performance.
- Provide inputs to test plan and perform functional testing of HP and HFM.
- Executes Functional testing; may oversee the creation of test plans.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
Hyperion Planning and Budgeting Qualifications and Skills:
- Proficient in Designing and developing Essbase applications with an excellent balance of dense and sparse dimensions & Meta-Outlines across Block Storage (BSO).
- Ability to Develop calculation scripts, rule files using different reference methods.
- Ability to Design and Develop Essbase Database partitions.
- Ability to Load Metadata and Data using flat files and outline load utility into Planning Application.
- Ability to Work with Hyperion planning and budgeting Cloud services.
- Ability to Prepare the mapping between Hyperion and different data sources.
Oracle HFM Qualifications and Skills:
Working With the following applications:
- Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management (FDQM), Hyperion Financial Reporting (HFR), and Data Relation Management (DRM).