- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare Shop drawings and Technical submittals.
- Prepare RFI’s for all missing information and data.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, or installation standards or specifications for (HVAC, FF, and Plumbing).
- Prepare technical proposals by reviewing tender documents/ drawings, prepare technical offers.
- Coordinate with Architecture and structure teams during preparing shop drawing or during construction.
- Supports the MEP Manager in accomplishing all the goals and targets for the Mechanical and electrical groups at site.
- Have the ability to work in site supervising installation and performing required site activities.
- Pre-resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems at the site that may arise at any time.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
First Real Estate Investment and Development Company has been formed to be a part of First Group. This corporation is capitalized by their shareholders. The shareholders have a very good experience in the real estate filed according to their ownership and management for...
See all Careers and Jobs at First Group