- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Will implement the Company’s Social Media Strategy
- Develop brand awareness
- Generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales.
- The Social Media Coordinator is a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for content strategy, blogging, micro-blogging and community participation leadership.
Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Create relevant strategy, plan and content to reach the audience.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Facebook ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Implement a proactive strategy for capturing customer online reviews.
- Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of Social Media programs.
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
3 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bilingual, English and Arabic with excellent writing skills.
- Ability to merge both creative side of marketing and analytical side.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms.
- Working knowledge of the blogging.
- Ability to maintain sales relationships.
- Team player that can lead and guide other employees.
- Understanding of technical matters and can pick up new tools.
- Principles of SEO including keyword research is a plus.
- Tools i.e. Photoshop, Adobe Premiere is a plus.
- Photography and video is a plus.
About this Company
idv digital is a digital agency that offers web design and development, mobile application development for iOS and Android, 360 virtual reality, Social media management, digital marketing and online advertisement, interactive multimedia and virtual tours.
See all Careers and Jobs at IDV Digital