- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Freelance / Project
About the Job
The HR Business Partner would be responsible for leading all HR efforts for the team based in Cairo, Egypt. This would include implementing HR best practices, addressing people challenges, support the organization’s effectiveness by developing and implementing solutions aligned to business strategy and ensure that the HR operating model is embedded successfully within the Business Units assigned. The role of the HRBP would be to bring in Amazon leadership principles, work with extended HR partners and teams to bring Egypt practices to be fully aligned.
- Contribute to, and where accountable define processes that support Divisional /People strategy and objectives for the BUs assigned.
- Drive consistency of approach across the Departments assigned, in attracting, managing and developing talent to support current and future organizational needs.
- Work closely with HR colleagues to enhance employee engagement and ultimately improve performance.
- Use data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of tools and policies and understand the landscape for further improvement.
- Provide expert input across a range of HR issues (employee relations, grievances, performance management, learning & development). Overall design and deliver high impact solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Coach and build the capability of senior managers to anticipate and pre-empt organizational issues.
- Participate in relevant projects, leading and championing as appropriate (regional HR goals)
- Keep up to date with external trends and best practices in the areas of expertise and HR more broadly.
- Proactively share best practice, intelligence within HR function. Drive engagement with key project stakeholders through education sessions, ensuring adherence to project timeline across the business
- Use and understand People tools and policies, engaging with HODs, Line Managers and Employees effectively to ensure their use across the organization.
- Understand and anticipate the need for change, diagnose the underlying issues and build the case for change with stakeholders. Build frameworks to plan and manage the continuous process of change including dependencies, risk, potential scenarios ad options to mitigate.
- Be an ambassador for the function and represent HR internally with the HODs for the portfolio assigned.
- Program Management - Learning & Development for all execution of global and regional programs.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
We connect people and products – opening up a world of possibility. From bracelets and backpacks to tablets and toy cars – we give you access to everything you need and want. Our range is unparalleled, and our prices unbeatable.
See all Careers and Jobs at Souq.com, An Amazon Company
Driven by smart technology,...