This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Developing, strategizing and implementing a long-term plan for the safety function.
- To ensure that the QA process is embedded in all business activities and enhance organizational success.
- Support to minimize costs due to poor quality and by providing a level of QHSE within the company that conforms to and balances the needs of the organization and the needs of its customers.
- To drive the organization through a rapidly changing business environment and sustain world-class standards and new management practices.
- To ensure all the Management systems are implemented effectively.
- To implement all the development activities for improving the people and organization performance.
- To keep and maintain good relation with environment-related authorities.
- Lead and continuously improve the company’s risk management and workers' safety development program.
- Effectively communicate HSE strategy and objectives with Senior Leadership.
- Support site management in the implementation of HSE plans.
- Manage the business' safety programs and make business continuity plans to limit risk.
- Develop and implement audits to track and identify gaps in local compliance with corporate (HSE) policies and procedures.
- Support creation of HSE goals for the site management and appropriate activity-based goals for the leadership team, functional managers, and front-line supervisors to drive HSE culture, compliance and results.
- Lead a company-wide system to identify and evaluate hazards (risks), and implement effective controls (corrective solutions).
- Lead incident investigation process, including cause analysis and identification of corrective action plans.
- Provide supervisor and management training on root cause analysis.
- Conduct policy and compliance audit to internal and industry standards.
- Create, prepare, and implement safety training materials and programs.
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in relevant technical, safety, risk or related field-15+ years' experience implementing Quality, safety and risk programs
- Experience of successful program management and influencing employees to embrace Quality and safety cultures.
- The ability to drive a strong safety philosophy and implement constructive behavior changes in transportation safety
- Leadership and team building skills, able to influence decision makers
- Excellent employee relations and interpersonal communication skills; ability to interact effectively with all levels of management, supervision and employees
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Product compliance Management.
- Design of experiments, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing and WCM working knowledge.
- Advanced statistical techniques working knowledge.
- Process improvement techniques.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing software, and ability to learn SAP.
- Effectively using time and resources to accomplish overall initiatives and program goals
- The ability to analyze and independently solve a variety of difficult situations and problems.
- Successfully demonstrate all Leadership Framework competencies.
About this Company
The company was founded in 1997 as Pauline D’Arcy HR & Recruitment Consulting being one of the first executive search firms in Egypt. After a 10 year period of growing renown for professional recruitment standards, the company joined AIMS International as Egypt’s local partner...
See all Careers and Jobs at AIMS International Egypt