- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Control,support & maintain the reliability of the automation system in the plant recommends revisions 10
- Organizes proper training on job tasks in a way to promote and maintain automation standards at all stages
- Follow up after training to reinforce and reinstruct conducts regular automation system inspections 5
- Communicates with all departments regarding automation issues 5
- Utilizes technical skills and operations experience to promote the identification and solution of workplace problems,stays current with changes 5
- Maintain the reliability of electrical system in the plant 10
- Conducts regular electrical system inspections 20
- Makes plant tours collects and handles improvement ideas and promotes an innovative environment, ensures compliance with all business unit /facility policies and procedures as related to automation 10
- Managing the plant automation system through:
- Monitor the Automation parameters for the different processes of the plant.
- Establish the analysis and methods to be used to analyze different Automation aspects of the plant.
- Keep statistics of all Automation systems performance to ensure reliability.
- Assist Logistics department to maintain weighbridge controls.
- Provide feedback to operations and logistics team about Automation issues.
- Establish, communicate and control the execution of Automation programs for the plant.
- Organize and provide the necessary training regarding Automation systems.
- Liase with external organizations to ensure proper performance of Automation systems.
- Assist in Automation complaints investigation to ensure that the basic causes are defined so adequate actions can be taken.
- Processes the Automation figures and analysis to define proper actions.
- Conduct Automation testing to verify proper implementation.
- Cooperate with all departments to synergize, standardize and simplify Automation systems to ensure proper running of plant processes.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
We bring food, agricultural, financial and industrial products to people who need them all around the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cargill
Our purpose is to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. Every day, we connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and...