- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus based on semi-annual performance appraisal
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Work collaboratively with your colleagues to find errors and places where it can be strengthened.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies.
- Cooperate with designers and marketers to find the perfect words to put on website banners, include in email campaigns, or use in a tweet.
- Researching and organizing facts and sources.
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Other - Not Classified Translation and Localization
About this Company
Future Group was founded in 1994, it has grown into one of the world’s most trusted translation and localization expert houses. We have successfully established a worldwide reputation in meeting our clients’ requirements in the most beneficial and cost-effective way possible....
See all Careers and Jobs at Future Group