- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines, having 21 brands for the treatment of diseases in different therapeutic areas like Respiratory , Gastroenterology , Cardiovascular , Diabetes and Oncology. AZ is living a total transformation worldwide through a science-led innovation strategy.
In AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and we'll develop you beyond what you though is possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us. As, you will play a vital role in improving patient's lives in the territory.
The mission of Field force trainer is to provide solutions to improve the quality of patients' Lives along with a business driven approach for the therapy area while gaining wide scope of experiences by coaching and developing different players in the sales field. If you are inspired by the different possibilities to make a difference in patients' lives , Join Us.
The position is Field-based responsible for implementation of activities for establishment of scientific leadership of AstraZeneca. This includes development and enhancement of professional relationships with healthcare professionals. Deliver education to sales professionals,.
- To conduct the selling skills and soft skills training programs for the field force.
- Act as compliance lead
- Conduct on job coaching for the field force in the field
- Actively participate in developing field force
- Develops and Manages the targeted training initiatives and activities
- Plays a key role in the implementation phase of the Development Need Analysis (DNA)
- Ensures compliance with AZ code of conduct, corporate governance, guidelines, codes, policies and procedures
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
- Designing , organizes and conducts coaching visits that would target improving the performance level of the assigned Field Force list
- Coordinates with the FLSMs in assessing and evaluating the performance level of the Field Force in the assigned zone/line
- Follow-up with the FLSMs to continue improving the performance of the Field Force according to the agreed upon coaching plans
- Conducts the basic training courses for the newly hired and experienced Field Force
- Helps the training department in conducting the DNA in the assigned zone/ line
- Design and conduct refreshment trainings for the Field Force according to the DNA
- Regular reporting on monthly basis to the L&D Business Partner regarding progress of the assigned Field Force
- Feedback to the training department about the practical implementation and the required changes with the objective of fine tuning, updating skills training programs
- Actively participate in the department activities and initiatives that involved in the people development and achieving the organization objectives
- Actively participate, conduct, supervise and monitor in the induction process
- Participate in the compliance department’s activities & applications as a compliance lead to ensure a compliant business practices for the assigned zone /line
SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES NEEDED
Essential Skills required:
- Bachelor’s Degree of pharmacy or Vet
- Thorough knowledge or experience of the pharmaceutical industry and the area of medical sales
- Ability to interact and manage a range of stakeholders both internally and externally
- Minimum 3 years of experience as MR within the pharmaceutical industry and at least 1 year as field force trainer in pharmaceutical industries
- Medical/ pharmaceutical/ scientific studies educational background.
- Medical experience.
- Excellent computer and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English language.
- Able to lead, mentor and coach others.
- Active, organized, planner and able to work with teams.
- Effective communication skills and training skills
- Ability of Self and others Awareness & Development
- Has an excellent coaching skills
- Demonstrate high level of scientific leadership
- Show effective cross functional collaboration
Learning & Development Strategy
- Collaborating with the training function in the L&D Strategy implementation
- Collaborating with the stakeholders leaders
- According to the DNA and the coaching visits insights
- Results and objective-Focused Learning Solutions
- Preparation for Delivery
- Effectively facilitating & presenting learning solutions
- Assuring Learning objective Transfer
Evaluating Performance & Training Impact
- Can identify the root causes limiting performance during the coaching visits
- Uses learning metrics and analytics to effectively evaluate the impact of delivered solutions
Desirable Experience :
- Advanced scientific degree
- Field force trainer experience
- Project and team management experience
About this Company
We are a global, science-led bio pharmaceutical business and our innovative medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at AstraZeneca