- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- Install, configure and system test a ready-made software.
- Perform data analysis.
- Troubleshoot implementation.
- Communicate with clients and team leaders in a professional manner.
- Maintain accurate and timely reporting of project activities.
- Develop project documentation.
- Manage day-to-day implementation activities.
- Provide mentoring and support to department colleagues as necessary.
- Provide pre-sales support as necessary.
- Customer Support and Customer Training.
- Some travels may be required.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Human Resources Information Technology Services
About this Company
HITS (Human IT Solutions) is an ISV specialized in developing Human Resources and People Management Systems.
See all Careers and Jobs at HITS Technologies
HITS is one of the largest and prominent Human Resources and People Management Software Houses in different areas.
HITS has a wealthy history...