- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Prepares the mechanical part in the proposals and provides technical support during the construction phase of the project.
- Prepare Shop drawings and Technical submittals.
- Prepare Mechanical calculation for mechanical systems (HVAC, FF, and PL).
- Prepare technical proposals by reviewing tender documents/ drawings,prepare technical offers & put estimating costs of by coordinating with vendors/subcontractors, offers evaluation, vendors/subcontractors negotiations and BOQ/Financial offer preparation to ensure lowest prices.
- Achieve the success factor percentage by putting the best prices and suggest methods to improve the percentage from a technical perspective.
- Contribute to the team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain professional & technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional design processes.
- Improve design experience by maintaining state of the art technologies and methodologies.
- Participate in solving/reporting any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the Technical Office Manager for discussion and proper solve.
- Prepare as-built drawings at the end of the project and hand over to the project consultant.
3 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office