- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Receive any material Purchase requisitions for any import materials from Vessels/Sector/Department.
- Check with the warehouse team the availability of the requested materials to deliver all the available materials from the stocks.
- Approach the suppliers for all the other required materials to negotiate and to get the quotations for the required materials with the best price.
- Confirming from the requester the quotation acceptance criteria with the lead time of delivery.
- Issue a PO to the supplier and agreed the payments (cash or credit).
- Investigate and get a quotations for the best freight options to get the best offer (Sea, Air) to match with the delivery time line.
- Review all the shipping and order documents and confirm with all the parties the compatibility with the destination and company rules .
- Follow up to get the order loaded, transported & shipped.
- Confirm that the materials received at the requester on time and in full and in good conditions.
- Regularly review with the Major/potential suppliers the strategy and the way forward for better business.
- Manage the spare parts warehouses through the warehouse teams.
2 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Oil and Gas
About this Company
Maridive Group is the largest company providing offshore marine and oil support services in Egypt and the largest regionally, in terms of fleet size.
See all Careers and Jobs at Maridive Group
Maridive was founded in 1978 by Capt. Issa Eleish, Mr. Magdy Zeid and Mr. Maged Nadim. Thanks to their great...