- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,500 to 6,500 EGP per month, High commission
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Assist Buyers in how to best promote their properties to attract-advantageous offers with the right price under the best terms.
- Advertise properties through a variety of marketing techniques.
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions and prices to ensure a fair and honest dealing.
- Evaluate the clients’ desires and economic capabilities to discover the appropriate suggestions
- Provide information regarding legal guidelines, rates, specifications and property availability
- Appraise the value of properties by thoroughly researching the market or past purchases
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties ‘value.
- Present properties to potential buyers and address questions or concerns
- Generate and manage lists of properties for sale
- Remain knowledgeable about the market and best practices
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management