- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,500 to 6,500 EGP per month, High commission
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Assist Buyers in how to best promote their properties to attract-advantageous offers with the right price under the best terms.
- Advertise properties through a variety of marketing techniques.
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions and prices to ensure a fair and honest dealing.
- Evaluate the clients’ desires and economic capabilities to discover the appropriate suggestions
- Provide information regarding legal guidelines, rates, specifications and property availability
- Appraise the value of properties by thoroughly researching the market or past purchases
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties ‘value.
- Present properties to potential buyers and address questions or concerns
- Generate and manage lists of properties for sale
- Remain knowledgeable about the market and best practices
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Delta Investment & Real Estate Development Company is one of the leading companies in the field of real estate investment and is uniquely positioned to develop real estate
See all Careers and Jobs at Delta realestate for investment & development
It was characterized by investment and development in the coastal housing sector with distinctive...