- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Handle Failed Orders from end to end for GSM , Landline, and data SIMs/circuits ensuring the orders are completed on time. This includes but not limited to the following:
- Understanding the services flow from technical perspective.
- Getting the required access to all involved systems.
- Follow up with other teams in case of product issue or design issues to ensure fixing on time.
- Provide required preventive maintenance and support of all systems
- Perform periodic reconciliation of the data between systems in order to avoid failed orders and customer impact. This includes (but not limited to) reconciliation between IT systems or IT and NW systems including fixed line resource management systems (RMS).
3 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
Candidate should have strong technical experience working in 2nd level operation [Back office maintenance and support activities ] for RMS ‘resource management systems’ (Granite, eCNUM, NE & ARC GIS, WFC ISP & OSP queues )
- 3-4 years related working experience or above is preferable
- Strong technical competence in OSS , Ericsson Granite inventory.
- Strong knowledge on Databases (e.g. , Oracle , SAP IQ, Sybase ASE, MySQL)
- Strong Knowledge on Java/Groovy language.
- Good knowledge & hands on experience on SUN Solaris x86, Linux Red Hat, Windows server
- Knowledge in IP networking and design
- Hands on experience of Installation/upgrade/commissioning/migration of OSS (Ericsson or any other vendor)
- Job Location: Saudi Arabia / Riyadh
About this Company
Master Linux is one of the pioneering companies in Egypt working in IT Services and Solutions between Egypt , UAE and Saudi Arabia. We don’t just design and implementing IT Solutions and develop IT Services management and governance based infrastructure , but we transform them...
See all Careers and Jobs at Master Linux