- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Administrative Officer Job Brief:
- We are looking for “Administrative Officer” that merges both the roles and functions of admin with that of human resource, this role is to support our Human Resources department and to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. The role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety, and to be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation & to act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
- The main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Responsibilities also include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees.
- To be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries; Forming and maintaining employee records and deliver effective HR administrative support.
- Provide support and guidance to managers and staff across the full range of HR work and contribute to the successful delivery of Human Resource function through supporting and reflecting the organisation’s core values, aims and objectives.
- Prepare, implement and provide routine advice on policies and procedures to staff and managers.
- Coordinate recruitment campaigns which will include arranging job adverts; participating in selection process as appropriate; processing reference requests; preparing offer letters and employment contracts; notifying unsuccessful candidates and managing recruitment email account.
- Ensure an up-to-date and complete bank of job descriptions and person specifications are maintained.
- Organise resources for new employees that will include IT and email access and uniforms as appropriate.
- Responsible for allocating user access to Extranet and e-learning system along with Develop training and development programs.
- Responsible for all associated paperwork and administration in relation to attendance policy which will include tracking and monitoring sickness absence; coordinating referrals to Occupational Health provider and producing management reports.
- Maintain database of staff including records of qualifications and certification.
- In conjunction with Head of Operations, contribute to the ongoing development of HR related policies and procedures.
- Responsible for updating Employee Handbook accordingly.
- To, when instructed by Head of Operations, research and recommend tools, procedures and systems that will improve the HR service.
- Ensure Finance department are notified of changes to staff terms and conditions and act upon management instructions and staff requests in a timely manner.
- ensure that the company’s database (containing information about company staff) is up to date at all times.
- Conduct job analysis and loyalty and satisfaction survey for the employees.
- Develop and implement staff motivation and satisfaction programs to ensure continuous motivation of staff and measure satisfaction of applied practices for any corrective actions to be taken.
- Share reports related to the buffet & cleaning service & runners to be ready every month along with a performance report to the staff and conducting appraisals and maintaining appraisal records
Office Managing Tasks
- Organize meetings, appointments, missions, travel, accommodation arrangements.
- Organizing company events and gatherings.
- Organizing, coordinate and book meetings and appointments.
- Organizing conferences, Screen telephone calls, taking messages, answering questions or redirecting as necessary in English.
- Ordering stationery and furniture & Dealing with suppliers regarding bills &
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least