- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Lunch meal, Social insurance, Medical insurance
About the Job
- Manage Accounts Payable.
- The process, distribute and maintain Account Payable checks and its system records.
- Follow up on payment of invoices and any other inquiries.
- Preparation of Checks and other payment forms to vendors to ensure timely payment.
- Responsible for monthly analysis of AP, supplier’s down-payments, petty cash, notes payable and prepaid expenses.
- Reconcile the contractor interim invoices and final invoices.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office FMCG Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Genena Group is a leading company in the retail, leisure, hospitality & entertainment sectors all over Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Genena Group
Genena Group was established in 1912, it’s a successful Egyptian business which was the first who change the shopping experience in Egypt. Containing in...