- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Planning and executing product and material testing, compliance with safety regulations and manufacturing standards.
- Performing analyses and technical work on a daily basis to ensure quality and consistency.
- Providing guidance to plant staff on quality control issues and tests the
products being produced to ensure highest quality, and as needed make
immediate adjustments resolving any technical issues.
- Evaluating of mix designs for all concrete mixes through coordination with internal staff, agencies and testing facilities.
- Performing mix optimizations.
- Ensuring testing guidelines are known, understood, implemented and performed according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Producing,compiling and reviewing test results and comparisons that ensure consistency as well as understanding of short term/long term changes and variations to materials and products.
- Correlates test results in relation to customer complaints to determine cause and prevent future complaints.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management