- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Managing day-to-day fleet operation activities (40 vehicles and trucks).
- Supervising driver team ensuring working planning, training and HSE standards.
- Managing vehicle allocation and planning up to one month in advance.
- Managing all vehicle documents for all up country vehicles.
- HSE internal auditing to keep the vehicles compliant as per HSE standards.
- Review of weekly and monthly reports and summarizing pertinent points.
- Coordinating the acquisition, management and disposal of fleet vehicles.
- Managing the service contract with the provider.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
Fleet Supervisor Experience and Skill Set Requirements
- Minimum university degree would be an advantage.
- Driving license, off road knowledge, logistics and radio communication knowledge.
- Experience with light vehicles fleet in mining, construction or port environment.
- Extensive people management experience.
Fleet Supervisor Technical Competencies and Skills
- The ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of compliance and risk management.
- Strong understanding of safety culture and management.
- Well-developed problem solving and organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Willingness to spend significant amounts of time in field camps.
About this Company
Suninfinite Energy is a highly experienced solar EPC with a clear goal to efficiently deliver medium and large scale solar energy projects in Africa & the Middle East. Our main strength is creating success by applying international standards of EPC with effective local...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sun Infinite