- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The DTP Specialist completes the DTP steps required in a localization project. Project tasks include evaluation, preparation, formatting, PDFing, delivery and back up of the project files. Project deliverables range from technical docs (online & offline) to brochures and art files.
- Evaluate and prepare project deliverables (on and offline documentation, art files, and brochures) for translation following set quality standards. This process typically includes the verification of source files and fonts and the conversion of files for engineering.
- Format and PDF documentation, place and resize localized screen dumps and art files, generate indexes and tables of contents.
- Complete own projects on time and in line with quality standards.
- Provide daily feedback to the DTP Team Lead on project tasks status.
- Coordinate, support and QA projects outsourced to external DTP resources.
- To be able to handle projects with many languages.
Software applications used:
- MS Office (especially Word and PowerPoint), Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Translation and Localization
About this Company
MidLocalize was established in 2008 in Egypt serving as a medium between the West and the East. It consists of an in-house team of native translators and engineers fascinated by new IT technologies and the opportunities they offer in the field of localization. A wide range of...
See all Careers and Jobs at MidLocalize