- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Senior Security Engineer – is responsible for implementing IT security solutions in support of Project and Client Management requirements, supporting all elements of IT security for the company client base.
- You will need a demonstrable background in the implementation of large-scale Network Security projects, an understanding of how IT security technologies impact on and are impacted by other IT infrastructure technologies.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Network Technical Design Authorities and clients to implement solutions based on approved designs to the required timescales.
- You will be capable of implementing IT security solutions in an efficient and effective manner the emphasis being on service excellence and right first time delivery with personal time management being a key component of daily life. In addition, you will assist with follow-up troubleshooting creating and updating documentation as required.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent.
- Be able to accurately interpret IT security designs and work to defined standards
- Be able to plan and implement solutions using IT Security best practices
- Work well under pressure with a minimum supervision
- A flexible approach to working hours when required
- Excellent communication skills – Written and verbal
- Willing to work away from home on a limited basis as business needs arise.
- 5-7 Years of experience in Systems Integrator in the Middle East
- Hands-on experience with configuring Firewalls, VPN, ASA, IPS, NAC, ACS, Cisco ISE, Cisco NextGen Firewalls, AAA Model (RADIUS, TACACS+) , Fortinet NGFW , Palo Alto NGFW ,Virtual NextGen Firewalls , Advanced Endpoint Protection ,WAF ,SANDBOX ,Cloud and SaaS Security concepts.
- Strong understanding of cyber threat and attacks.
- Experience with incident handling and operations – SLA, Escalation and Notification, Workload tracking
- Design formal IT documents (HLD, LLD, etc) for customers
- Job Location: Saudi Arabia / Riyadh
- CCNP Security
- Palo Alto (PCNSE)
- FORTINET ( NSE )
- ITIL Foundation
About this Company
Master Linux is one of the pioneering companies in the ME region working in IT field Software based on Linux OS and Open Source applications. Master Linux IT Services is a one stop shop for all your E-Business related needs. We don’t just designing and implementing IT...
See all Careers and Jobs at Master Linux