- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Siemens Mobility Division is one of the global players within the Transportation Sector. Mobility offers products, systems, solutions and services for an economical, reliable and intelligent transportation sector. This includes Metro and Mainline Signaling Systems, Trackside equipment; Rail Electrification and Operational Control Centers.
For our Siemens Mobility setup in Egypt we are looking for a Civil Engineer, or senior technician to support our growing business. He /she shall work on all civil activities such like trenching, channeling, ..etc. In addition position holder will be responsible for quality, budget and compliance with time schedule of the tasks listed in detail under "Areas of responsibility/Tasks".
What are my responsibilities?
- Follow the project’s requirements/ specifications.
- Able to read and understand the trenching and cable laying designs .
- Able to strictly follow the site activities as per the designs.
- Analysis and valuation of risk potentials and development of solutions to minimize those risks.
- Proposal engineering: help in preparation of affiliated documents e.g. reports, workshop drawings, customers questionnaire, deviations and Etc.
- Help in the Design of trenching, channeling and Etc. preparation of affiliated documents e.g. reports, drawings, application of design- and calculation tools.
- Having a motivated spirit in finding the correct solution for the specific site critical cases .
- Having the experience in keeping the sub-contractors’ always active without causing any work stop or delay.
- Having a strict and strong personality with the sub-contractors workers
- Help in Preparation of technical specifications and inquiry documentation.
- Review of contractors engineering, manufacturing- and quality documentation
- Ensure that the Civil Contractor perform the works in line with the design and applicable specifications.
- Conducting regular site meetings with subcontractor(s) for availability of required material and resources.
- Responsible for keeping Site Manager informed about program and actual implementation status on site.
- Verification of Civil and building Subcontractor Bill of Quantities
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting management.
- Bachelor’s degree or technician seniority in related area is preferred (BA).
- Excellent command of written and spoken English/ Arabic.
- Analytical thinking, excellent planning, communication and organizational skills are required.
- Very good command of MS Office applications.
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS