- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
What are my responsibilities?
- Control and follow up of civil works, trenching, signaling, telecommunications and power supply equipment installation scope of supply, in terms of contractual requirements.
- Ensure that the Civil Contractor constructs the Civil and building works in line with the design and contractual budget.
- Approve contractor’s supply and services scopes.
- Assess the sustainability impact of Project ensuring smoothly running within budget
- Analysis and valuation of risk potentials
- Contractual documents preparation.
- Verification of Civil and building Subcontractor Bill of Quantities and valuations in line with purchase order and contractual budget.
- Prepare and format variation orders showing the effective quantity, time and cost impact
- Responsible for keeping Commercial/Project Manager informed about scope status.
- Evaluation of customer requirements, budget & cost comparison
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor Degree in Civil or Architecture Engineering from reputable University.
- 5-8 years of experience supporting management in civil projects.
- Excellent computer skills, capability to express complex matters in clear and understandable language, excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Analytical thinking, excellent planning, communication and organizational skills are required.
- Knowledge in work scheduling, progress reporting.
- Team Player with good interpersonal relation skill (vendors, employees, client, sub-contractor, consultants).
- The ability to deal, review and check design documents, drawings, BOQ, specification etc…
- Knowledge of warehouse, material storage and delivery control.
- Railways Systems (Signalling, Telecommunications, Power Supply) experience is a plus.
- Ability to work to deadlines and within budgets.
- Fluent in written and spoken Arabic and English.
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities.
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS