- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The System Assurance Manager is responsible for assuring Project scope is executed according to the approved design, customer requirements and Siemens standards, within budget and as per the company quality, EHS and System Safety requirements. Reporting to the Overall/Signaling Project Manager, the System Assurance Manager will monitor site execution progress and oversee equipment delivery as per the agreed requirements fulfillment. He will also keep close contact to the System Integration Manager, Site Managers, and liaise with field application engineers and site technicians, as well as all stakeholders (customer &consultants) if needed.
What are my responsibilities?
- Initiating engineering strategies and developing approaches to problem-solving in accordance with the technical, operation and safety requirements, to secure Project objectives
- Ensuring adequate support of strategic engineering development as per project processes.
- Ensuring a quotation (offers) and order handling process designed to meet customer requirements, whenever outside contractual scope and/or according to safety standards.
- Liaise closely with customer and customer consultants in all Signalling system safety matters and its related interfaces with other Systems.
- Taking decisions on all technical matters concerning customer's requirements and specifications.
- Coordinate cooperation between Engineering and other departments from system assurance perspective.
- Participate in working groups for safety standards and regulations (national and international).
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 10+ years practical experience in international Business, Transportation sector or compatible
- Technical/System knowledge in Engineering &Installation Systems Assurance Interfacing
- Deep knowledge on Railways Safety CENELEC (EN) Standards
- Design and Engineering Knowledge, as well as experience with public governmental sectors
- Environmental Protection, Health and Safety in Knowledge
- Compliance / Rules & Regulations for Systems Safety and System Integration
- International and national standardization and regulation in Systems Engineering
- Proven track record to “get-things-done” under time pressure in a hostile environment.
- Good knowledge of contract and claim management
- Experience in consortium contracts with several stakeholders.
- Proven leadership skills within line organizations.
- Excellent computer skills, capability to express complex matters in clear and understandable language, excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Good communication skills, effective as a team leader, decisive and persuasive, good in dealing with conflict situations, and well accepted by costumer as integration &safety responsible representative.
- Overall system know-how, knowledge in system engineering, interface management, rail logistic know-how, list of responsibilities and contract &claims and risk management.
- Fluent English in reading and writing, translation of technical documentation and correspondences.
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS