- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Promotes Giza Systems’ image and culture internally & externally.
- Performs pre-investigation data gathering and requirement analysis at the customer premises.
- Estimates and sizes the customer requirements with reference to the pre-investigation and using the help of the technical/functional staff or third party, if necessary.
- Prepares and conducts presentation on the proposed solution if required by the customer.
- Receives the Request for Proposal (RFP) from the Senior Pre-Sales Consultations.
- Studies the RFP to prepare the technical write-up and the costing of the proposed solution.
- Receives assistance from Development Consultants and technical/ functional Staff to fill compliance sheets (if required).
- Responds to customer inquiries to explain the proposed solution.
- Prepares technological trends analysis reports & new solution coverage report.
- Prepares Customer gap analysis & TAM/e TOM process mapping document
3 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services