- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Senior Systems Engineer (SSE) is a customer-focused technical sales professional that provides pre-sales consulting, technical guidance, and hands-on assistance to customers. The SSE teams recommend and design effective and appropriate customer solutions based on ITPS offerings.
- The SSE acts in a consultative fashion and is looked to as an expert in his field by the customers.
- Articulate the features and benefits of ITPS solutions and products.
- Understand the customer’s business drivers and how to map these to a ITPS solution.
- Provide technical leadership in the Requirements Discovery, Solution Development, and Solution Proposal stages of the opportunity sales cycle.
- Perform product demonstrations and presentations.
- Manage, monitor, and/or perform solution evaluations and Proofs-of-Concept in support of sales opportunities.
- Perform technical account management and act as an interface between the sales/pre-sales account teams and technical staff by monitoring and managing technical issues to the conclusion, including any required management escalations required to resolve technical issues.
- Perform technical implementation and lead the concerned teams to ensure the delivery of the projects by the standards of ITPS.
- Prepare the needed documentation and service delivery documents of the projects by the standards of ITPS.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
- Has proven customer facing skills at both the C-level and line management level.
- Has experience working in public sector, preferably from both technical as well as presales perspective.
- Be technically strong enough to establish credibility with technical leaders.
- Technical experience with virtualization technologies, data center consolidation, and/or server technologies is highly desirable.
- Hands-on, and “does what it takes” attitude to drive success.
- Team player with strong drive.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate professionally with vendors, customers.
- A structured thinker with strong presentation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency and execute detailed action plans.
- Highest level of personal and professional ethics and integrity.
- Travel may be required occasionally as needed but is not anticipated to be a significant percentage of time.
- Job Location: Saudi Arabia / Riyadh
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5-7 years’ experience in a customer facing technical role.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent English communication skills (writing & verbal).
- Hands on experience in HCI Solutions like Nutanix.
- Experience with Storage Systems (EMC VNX, HP 3PAR, … etc).
- Experience with different virtualization solutions (HyperV, VMware, KVM).
- Experience with VDI Solutions.
- Experience with Systems Architecture and Design.
- Experience in enterprise environment (networks, workloads … etc).
About this Company
Master Linux is one of the pioneering companies in the ME region working in IT field Software based on Linux OS and Open Source applications. Master Linux IT Services is a one stop shop for all your E-Business related needs. We don’t just designing and implementing IT...
See all Careers and Jobs at Master Linux