- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Apply growing technical knowledge (e.g. SAP, Java, .NET) to solve application issues with limited risk/complexity.
- Under general direction integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create effective solutions for GIZA SYSTEMS and for customers.
- Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment.Resolve routine in-scope technical incidents independently.
- Work with team members to resolve more complex incidents.
- Document known errors and workarounds.identify and action escalations in line with defined policy
- Under general direction implement changes/solutions to meet customer needs within area of technical responsibility.
- Understand and escalate scope changes per change control process.Ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate.
- Understand the GIZA SYSTEMS solutions set and be able to apply these solutions to meet customer needs within area of responsibility.
- Provide continual improvement recommendations for direct responsibility area (process improvement, technical standard updates, etc.).
- Set expectations with customers and/or internal businesses/end users within defined parameters.
- Work as part of a team, which may be virtual and/or global.
- Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
- Demonstrates basic understanding of business contract to support and meet contractual metrics and obligations in area of responsibility.
- Monitor performance checkpoints.
- Responsible for executing recovery actions.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services