- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Integrate and support processes that meet business needs, manage issues within functional area of expertise.
- Analyse and organize data appropriately by anticipating the internal clients' expectations and work effectively as a business partner with the commercial team.
- Use knowledge of line of business and trends to determine materiality of variances; analyse and report the financial impact on the business.
- Ensure planning cycle and reporting requirement deadlines are met by facilitating and coordinating efforts across multiple functions to gather required data.
- Effectively participate in business planning session and Track progress against plans.
- Participate in development of financial policies & procedures, ensure the accuracy of financial results by recognizing and preventing misrepresentation or omission of information.
- Anticipate the effect of other relevant systems and procedures on FP&A processes by applying knowledge of accounting, finance and business processes.
- Drive process simplification.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Financial Services Market Research
About this Company
Nielsen Holdings PLC is a global information, data and measurement company with headquarters in New York City, USA. Nielsen operates in over 100 countries and employs approximately 44,000 people worldwide. Total revenues were $6.2 billion in 2015.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nielsen