- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
Arabic, English, French
- Males Only
About the Job
- Supervise the workload of the export sales coordinators to execute all customers’ requests.
- Assist the customer service manager in preparing all monthly reports.
- Coordinate directly with customers regarding orders, quotations and provides feedback on order status (ETA) Estimated time of arrival.
- Review and evaluate the costing for all quotations, tenders, and sales contracts, and ensure that data is correct in both sales orders and purchase requests.
- Receive customer complaints and send it to export Sales Coordinator to issue customer complaint form, and follow up on actions taken to communicate to customers.
- Review all credit and debit notes and make sure that all needed documents are available to be sent to the Finance Department.
- Maintain and update customers' database on IMS software for major accounts.
- Update data on the company's online tracking system “ICOS” on a weekly basis for major accounts.
- Follow up with the production unit regarding orders delivery dates, and inform the sales team on late deliveries.
- Prepare daily and monthly reports related to orders and contribution, and assist the Sales Department in all needed reports and analysis required.
- Plan monthly shipping requirements, and send forecasted schedules to shipping companies.
- Evaluate logistics services provided to customers and compare it with the company's service agreements.
- Determine the daily production priorities in coordination with Production Manager, Machine Optimization & Scheduling Team Leader, and Sales Manager.
- Review documentation of L/C’s prepared by export sales coordinator and make sure data is accurate.
- Coordinate with Logistics Officer concerning shipments insurances, generate related monthly reports, and provide to Customer Service Manager.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
INDEVCO, headquartered in Lebanon, is an international manufacturing group that produces paper, plastic and corrugated packaging for agricultural, beverage, construction, catering, processed food, dairy, industrial, paramedical and pharmaceutical, chemical and petrochemical,...
See all Careers and Jobs at INDEVCO