- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Execute accurately and timely daily operational activities and functions:
- Personal Administration – processing in SAP hire / rehire, transfer, promotion, end of employment, update personal details.
- Payroll administration– manage additional and recurring payments and deductions.
- Providing answers to the written and oral requests received from the employees of the market in scope.
- Reporting – preparing reporting to IBPs and state authorities.
- Analyze and follow-up the legislation changes of the countries in scope related to the daily operational activities.
- Knowledge and compliance to Collective agreements of the Market locations when performing the operational activities
- Communicate with the state authorities in the Markets where applicable on the topics of employees' payments/deductions processing (courts, social funds, tax authorities etc.) using local language where required.
- Processing of documentation and queries of the respective Market using local language (if required).
- Ensure ongoing proactive cooperation with PY team, Contact Centre and Market Local stakeholders in consistent improving of current process and stabilizing the quality of service delivered.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement programs and standardization of processes for IBPs that are being serviced, whenever possible.
- To collaborate with specific market in implementing best practices of HR Admin processes.
- Participate in KPIs trends (SLAs), root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving.
- Perform regular quality checks of operational activities; analyze reasonability & efficiency of internal quality reports on services provided.
- Ensure the availability of updated Standard Routines due to legal or process changes and in accordance with internal compliance standards.
- To participate in testing of specific settings installation in SAP and other operational systems.
- Ensure proper quality and timeliness of activities performed from the other site and smooth operations recovery; proper supporting Supervisors and BCP Coordinator.
- Ensure compliance with Nestle standards including effective management of SODs, updated standard routines, documentation of previous audit points, and adherence to CBP (Control Best Practices).
- Deliver process optimization: automation, cost optimization, complexity reduction.
- Promote and support NCE awareness. Leverage and capture NCE potential through the usage of DORs/WORs/MORs/GSTD/FI/ etc.
- Validates Time Entries, allowances, leaves and ensures upload and will reflect for payroll.
- Adjusts and Maintains Time Entries, Allowances, Leaves manually on SAP.
- Maintains employee life events: hire actions for new employees, end of employment employees as well as hire action and end of employment for externals.
- Ensures payroll for employees: maintain basic pay information upon promotion and confirmation, change in bank details (Payroll and Travel and Expense)
- Ensures proper payroll income and deductions: computes, prepares and reconciles where appropriate all cash compensation, benefits, allowances and other advances and payments.
- Reviews loan application and other benefit documents and requirements submitted by benefit avails.
- Prepares salary analysis to determine loan eligibility, where appropriate
- Process benefits of transferred staff such as transportation allowance, rent subsidy, infant feeding scheme, and burial benefits, out- of- the pocket benefits, per diem, etc.
- Process retirement and death benefits
- Process other Benefits unique to each market in-scope of NBS.
- Creates, modifies, and updates organizational objects such as organizational unit and positions, and their associated relationships.
- Assists in the analysis & planning for reorganizations including participation in assessing business requirements
- Creates and evaluates OM plan scenarios.
- Performs regular checking, and correction, of all organizational objects and relationships.
- Delimits &l
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Nestlé S.A. is a Swiss transnational food and drink company headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world, measured by revenues and other metrics, since 2014.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nestle