- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Purpose of the Job:
Ensure execution of Field Sales Plans & Activities to deliver sustainable business growth
- Ensure achievement of agreed KPIs (distribution, merchandising) in the assigned area
- Follow up, update and flawless execution of Field Sales Plan for whole Region.
- Execute daily monitoring of Sales Rep. Performance vs. "Picture of Success"
- Support the development of Field Sales, Channel and Customer Plans for each category by providing feedback on the Cycle plan activities agreed in action plans.
- Responsible for providing quality and on-time information about demand forecast from customer, report on market dynamics, novelties performance on the market, monitor quality of our products.
- Ensure adherence to all Company principles and policies including NCBP, NMLP, Nestlé Sales policy, IC3, Safety and local legal regulations
- Coach, motivate, develop, evaluate and control non Direct sales force
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food Services/Restaurants/Catering
About this Company
Nestlé S.A. is a Swiss transnational food and drink company headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world, measured by revenues and other metrics, since 2014.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nestle