- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,500 to 11,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Research, develop, and launch new digital educational products for the company. Respond to company initiatives by driving new products to meet the customer needs.
- Helping define the product’s vision and direction
- Knowing the consumer needs and translating those needs into new features for the different teams to design and develop
- Collaborating with cross-functional units/teams to coordinate and integrate product development processes
- Helping manage existing products and identifying ways to enhance those products based on public perception
- Researching the market in which the product will be sold to find product trends and try to gain a competitive edge on other designs
- Understanding the knowledge of the market, the users, and the road map for the product
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- 1–2 years of related experience
- UI/UX background is a must
- Software development background is a plus
- Excellent research and computer skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High time and stress management skills
- A great interest in technology
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Highly organized
- Ability to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Monthly gross salary offered for this position is in the range of L.E. 6,500–11,000.
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 400 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...