- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage the new channel program on business objectives.
- Deploys and adapts the offer's marketing mix strategy for each go-to-market model.
- Saturate his (her) channel. Ensure the channel’s profitability.
- Deploy the Annual Marketing Plan providing feedback on existing offers.
- Follow and review the Sales execution, Targets & Bonus scheme.
- Drive & Execute Channel management transformation into Digital Channel management.
- Ensure the channel consistency rules are known, deployed and applied.
- Saturate the channel with all relevant offers.
- Work with Channel organization to define and implement an overall development program.
- Competency based measurement and tracking system to determine success and future needs.
- Oversee Local Market Parameter strategy by area, utilizing national best practices within a data driven evaluation process
- Define proper inventory requirements to support local market demand.
- Work with key stakeholders to leverage resources and establish action plan to ensure proper program support
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Schneider Electric