- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Are you passionate about playing a vital role in helping to build the Company's business while protecting its assets? Do you love challenges and would like the experience to become a corporate attorney and provide advice on a breadth of legal topics to the business?
You will assure its compliance with the myriad of laws and regulations that affect a multinational corporation.
What will I do?
As a Associate Legal Counsel with Procter & Gamble, your responsibilities would typically include front line responsibilities for the legal affairs of one of the business units, or in one of its legal specialty areas such as labor and employment law. Depending on assignment, it is likely to mean being responsible for negotiating contract issues, negotiating with governmental and non-governmental agencies, managing litigation, working on an acquisition or divestiture, and coordinating with other key functions in the Company on highly-publicized issues. In short, new P&G lawyers work in a meaningful, hands-on environment that requires a sound base of knowledge and outstanding analytical skills.
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on real project from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership will quickly grow.
- Recognized state of the art legal skills – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular- mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will provide legal support across multiple legal entities
- You will make recommendations for clients across the business, which includes contracts, labor issues, anti-trust, pricing, promotional activities, consumer protection, and stewardship.
- You will advise on corporate compliance – local laws, and company policies.
- You will be a consultant on privacy, cybersecurity, and IT laws and guidelines.
- You will review and negotiating a broad range of contracts, including distribution (key focus area), purchase, promotions, talent, media, IP, and agency agreements.
- Your will handle outside counsel on litigation; focus on brand protection, IP, customs, and labor matters.
- Deliver trainings on anti-bribery, anti-trust, privacy, digital, marketing, IP, labor laws and policies across the organization and plants.
- Work on strategic projects as part a cross-functional project team.
- Keep up to date on relevant changes in laws, with occasional external engagement.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
If you want to join us:
- You are a top talent and qualified lawyer with 2-4 years PQE working experience
- Your passion in Legal and are qualified as a lawyer in at least one jurisdiction
- You love being in a multicultural, collaborative and diverse environment
- You have a corporate/commercial background or in-house corporate experience is a plus
- You are English & Arabic proficient
- You love solving problems and have analytical skills + oriented mindset especially during issues
- You will have fantastic interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals
- Your ability to lead sites remotely
About this Company
The Procter & Gamble Company is an American multi-national consumer goods corporation headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by British American William Procter and Irish American James Gamble. It primarily specializes in a wide range of cleaning agents and personal care and hygienics products.
See all Careers and Jobs at P&G