- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Part Time
100 to 120 EGP per day
About the Job
- Ensure the health and safety of the children at all times, including their emotional well-being.
- Participate in the preparing and classroom & safety, professional development, and all regulations set by the state.
- Keep records on the progress of children in his/her care, complete assessments, progress reports, and other required documents on time, as needed.
- Maintain strict confidentiality as to the lives of the children and families in your care.
- Maintain records and documents for the purpose of licensing and/or accreditation, which may include classroom assessments, portfolios, or other documentation of school life
- Provide guidance, suggestions, and evaluations of their work as necessary.
- Take charge of the School in the absence of the Director, at the request of the Director and the Board of Directors.
- Maintain contact with parents, including the writing of daily emails, and to encourage the sharing of family life in the curriculum.
- Attend parent conferences, staff training sessions and meetings, and some other school events. In so far as possible, these will be scheduled within regular working hours.
- Assume any other appropriate teaching duties as agreed upon with the Director.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Education Higher Education
About this Company
We are a bit of a "nutter"- which makes learning from us very exciting! I wish to only teach you REAL LIFE things that are useful, and that we use TODAY - no outdated old school grammar textbooks.
See all Careers and Jobs at Speak English with Jasmine