- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The business development Manager is mainly assigned to realize existing business opportunities and create new ones that fit in the company’s strategy.
- Executes necessary setup for existing business opportunities.
- Identifies new ones by through industry, publications and announcements.
- Manages new business deals by coordinating requirements.
- Develops and negotiates contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Ensures good communication with all stakeholders.
- Maintains interactive relations with investors.
- Analyze data to explore potential markets.
- Improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth, defines long-term organizational strategic goals.
- Builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
Pillars Egypt is Consultancy & Recruitment Firm established to serve distinctive clients in the areas of strategic management , Business Planning and Executive recruitment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pillars
We are a group of executives with a large diversified experience in various areas as Strategic Management, Business Planning