- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Trains workers and technicians for various types of construction technology courses, providing classroom and hands-on instruction using actual equipment in a field situation.
- Instructs advises and evaluates trainees based upon the assigned training program.
- Must be able to use construction equipment in a safe, productive and efficient manner. Equipment may include formwork, shoring, scaffolding, power tools, and hand tools.
- Conducts training sessions and provides feedback for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
- Coordinates arrangements with 3rd party Training Course Providers.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure