- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
About this Company
BDO Esnad is an Egypt-based outsourcing company. The company was established to provide organizations with business process outsourcing (BPO) services that aim to drive long-term cost reductions while keeping a focus on continuous performance improvement. The BPO services...
See all Careers and Jobs at BDO Esnad