- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Preparing and delivering marketing plans within key objectives
- Follow up the outdoor campaign locations.
- Working with in-house designers to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press, radio or TV as appropriate to the product or service.
- Liaising with media, printers and publishers as required and managing the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters and newsletters, including e-newsletters.
- Liaising with events coordinators to maximize visibility at conferences, receptions and exhibitions, including compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate.
- Attending key conferences to manage booth.
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (Outdoors) exhibitions and promotional events.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.).
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
WE ARE OUD; Proud of our History, Enthusiastic about the present, Ready for the future.
See all Careers and Jobs at Orientals for Urban Development
Life, Redefined. Honoring the Past, Building the Present and Shaping the Future. Our STORY began with our very first development in 1994. Over the years, we...