- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Semi Annual Bonus + Medical Insurance
About the Job
- The position of the Project Coordinator is responsible for managing and coordinating the completion of all translation projects.
- Manages localization projects from beginning to end, working closely with language specialists, localization engineers, product management and development, internal business partners and external vendors and other departments.
- Develops project plans and work-flows, managing time, budget, resources and quality control.
- Assigns, monitors and measures project team members’ work.
- Manages team’s compliance with standards, practices and policies.
- Directs team’s deliveries to time-lines and product quality, including responsiveness and professionalism towards both internal and external clients.
- Leads project/client/business partner meetings and conference calls, including project kick-off meetings, weekly and ad-hoc.
- Continually expands knowledge and education in localization trends and news.
- Preparation and maintenance of project documentation.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Other - Not Classified Translation and Localization
About this Company
Future Group was founded in 1994, it has grown into one of the world’s most trusted translation and localization expert houses. We have successfully established a worldwide reputation in meeting our clients’ requirements in the most beneficial and cost-effective way possible....
See all Careers and Jobs at Future Group