- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
What are my responsibilities?
- The Team Assistant will be responsible for supporting the project team in all the daily administrative tasks (e.g. scheduling activities; processing information; maintaining smooth office work; and insuring confidentiality) that take place in our Project Main site Office in Ismailia.
- Scheduling and maintaining complex calendar appointments, conference calls, meetings and travel itineraries and coordinating related arrangements
- Responsible for travel arrangements, filing expense claims, documentation, procurement of office material (IT, stationary) and reporting (project list).
- Furthermore planning and setting up external and internal events, internal jour fixes in cooperation with the respective lead are part of this team assistant job
- Handling all kinds of secretarial and office work
- Organization events and meetings
- Drafting and preparing letters and presentations
- Perform assigned word processing, timekeeping, records management, correspondence and assigned project related financial documents processing
- Monitor, track and report project/work related tasks
- Self-manage defined financial tasks
- Receives guests and visitors and directs them to the person in charge; relationship-building
- Support in all business duties
- Receiving and distributing mail
- Maintenance of office facilities/services
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- A degree in Business Administration or equivalent qualification
- Experience supporting a team in travel arrangements, travel claims, procurement and compliance.
- Ability to work with a multinational team and in an international environment
- Strong Organization and communication skills.
- Experience using SAP will be an added advantage
- Strong computer skills, mainly in MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Prior experience/knowledge in Siemens guidelines will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-pace and dynamic environment
- You live in Ismailia or looking to relocate to Ismailia for Project engagement.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS