- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Evaluate and anticipate user business requirements.
- Lead ongoing reviews and assurance of business requirements.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share requirements, ideas and findings.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce clear documents.
- Manage and communicate the changes on periodical basis.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Work closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff to make sure working business areas are well understood.
- Ensure that solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Perform internal user acceptance testing.
- Update, implement and maintain business analysis procedures.
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business Administration.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in business analysis for ERP applications.
- Previous experience in Business/Systems Analysis.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
- Experience in creating detailed reports and hold user presentations.
- Deep knowledge of business case development.
- Knowledge of modeling techniques and methods.
- Master strategic business process modeling, traceability and quality management techniques.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Important competencies and skills:
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented and self-starter.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
- High ability to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Extremely organized.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- High attention to detail.
About this Company
Three Pillars is Offering a wide range of cross-IT-industry products, applications and services to meet the majority IT infrastructure needs of our customers, Three Pillars core strength & value come from the expertise of being able to mend various pieces of technologies...
See all Careers and Jobs at Three Pillars Technology and Communications Co.