- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Are you ready to be part of a story of transformation? An adventure that spans over 130 years?
- Now is an exciting time to join NCR. We are leading the future of connected experiences. A career here means making a difference in the world, embracing change and innovation, and always seeking new adventures.
- This position is responsible for testing software projects under the guidance of a senior resource, helping to ensure that the project is delivered on time with high quality. This position will also be responsible for testing existing/new services.
- Review requirements documents in terms of consistency, completeness, and correctness.
- Design and execute test cases and test scenarios based on the specifications provided.
- Verify that implemented software meets the business requirements.
- Perform functional and UI testing for new or modified features based on usability standards.
- Record and report bugs documenting the results compared to expected results to development teams.
- Suggest functionality improvements based on usability standards.
- Work with development team to troubleshoot issues.
- Work alongside with the client in UAT phase.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in omni-channel solutions, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across financial, retail,...
See all Careers and Jobs at NCR